1. Cloakroom / Bag storage We have two cloakrooms at the venue and can store your bags and coats for you while you are in the venue.
2. Guest list / VIP areas We are able to offer concession guest lists and private areas at our weekly Friday night, Club NME. Unfortunately we are not able to offer these services for any other night.
3. Stage times / Opening times: Sunday - Thursday: Doors 7pm. We have a great roof terrace serving beer and wine for £3.50 between 7pm and 8pm. Headline act usually on at 8.30-9pm. Gigs usually end at 11pm. Friday early show: Doors 6 or 7pm. Headline act usually on at 7.45-8.15pm. Gig ends at 10pm Club NME starts straight afterwards (free entry to anyone at the gig) unless the gig was an all ages show in which case we are obliged to clear the venue. Club NME: The doors open at 10pm. First band is normally on at 11:30 Second band is normally on at 12:30. Last entry is at 2.30am and guest list closes at 1.30am. The night ends at 4am. Saturday: When bands play on a Saturday night event it is usually a club show and the headline act usually doesn't come on before midnight. Doors usually open at 9pm on a Saturday. Please note that the time on the ticket is the doors open time and not the time that the performance starts.
4. Tickets Tickets for events at KOKO are available via the Buy Tickets links on our Calendar. Once an event is sold out it will be marked as sold out on our website and there will no longer be a ticket link. Once this happens, the tickets really are gone I'm afraid. Tickets purchased on the door on the night of the show must be paid for in cash.
5. How do I join your mailing list? There is a white box on the homepage towards the right hand side where you can give us your email address. You will be emailed by us weekly.
6. Travel / Parking We suggest walking, cycling or using public transport to get to KOKO. We are directly opposite Mornington Crescent Station which is on the Northern Line of the underground. We are also near to the following other stations: Euston (Rail / Tube) Camden Town (Tube) Camden Road (Rail) There is no parking immediately around KOKO, nor is there any off-street parking here. If you are driving then here's a list of car parks nearby: Curnock Estate Car Park (Pratt St, closest to KOKO), NW1 0LY – 7am-8pm weekdays, 9am-8pm weekends, (7-24 hrs £13) Tel: 020 7388 4656 Not suitable for Tour Buses Euston Station NCP, NW1 2RT – 24hrs (12-24hrs £22) Tel: 0870 050 7080 Kings Cross Station NCP, Battle Bridge Road, Goodsway, NW1 2TJ – 24hrs (12-24hrs £22) Tel: 020 7837 6932 Euro Car Parks Euston, 367 Euston Road London NW1 3AR Tel: 020 7388 9777 London Zoo Overnight Bus Parking, £60 per day, Outer Circle, Regent’s Park, London, NW1 4RY
7. Accommodation: The following hotels are not too far from KOKO: Holiday Inn - Camden Lock 30 Jamestown Road, London, NW1 7BY Tel: (44) 020 7485 4343 Email: email@example.com Check-in Time: 2:00 PM / Check-out Time: 11:00 AM Holiday Inn Regent’s Park Carburton Street, London, W1W 5EE Tel: (44) 0870 400 9111 Email: Londonregentspark@ichotelsgroup.com Check-in Time: 2:00 PM / Check-out Time: 12:00 PM Best Western Swiss Cottage Hotel 4 Adamson Road, London, NW3 3HP Tel: (44) 020 7722 2281 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Check-in Time: 2:00 PM / Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
8. Dress code KOKO does not have one so don't worry.
9. Age restrictions Unless specified on an event's listing, KOKO is an 18+ venue. We will always specify on the event's listing when this is not the case. Ticket-holders will not be admitted to the event or receive a refund if unable to present valid identification indicating they are over the required age limit for the show they are attending. Only current passport, driving licence or PASS identification cards are accepted as valid forms of ID. Student cards are not accepted.
10. Photography We allow small consumer-type cameras into KOKO but not professional SLR-type ones. Unfortunately we cannot issue photopasses or grant access to the photopit as this is done by the band's record label.
11. Food and Drink Please note, no food or drink purchased outside of KOKO is permitted to be taken into the venue. Should you wish to bring an item of food or drink with you due to medical or religious requirements please call KOKO on 0870 432 5527 during office hours.
12. Photos from shows
Looking for photos from our shows? Head to our Facebook page and view our galleries. Galleries are usually published within 2-3 days after a show.